Steel Bar Automatic Reinforced Mesh Welding Equipment
1.The control system adopts synchronous CNC technology, Mitsubishi PLC program and HMI. It is easy and convenient to operate with the touching screen.
2. The fallen wire system sends weft wires one by one automatically instead of putting wefts wires by manual work, increasing productivity.
3. The sending mesh system controlled by computer can make—Adjustable distance of line wire that allows different opening size between the line wire, when input the distance of cross wire to computer, any character can be reach. Welding aperture can adjust randomly within range.
4. The main engine adopts imported and famous pneumatic components, making the service life long.
5. The welding wire is accurate and the welding points are firm for the big pressure.
6. This machine equips typical and efficient transformer, which gearless adjusted, enlarging the welding range.
7. Mesh drawing system is controlled by servo-motor that adopts elastic tension and opening positioning mesh, which improves the precision of mesh opening size.
8, Transformer:125KVA*12(24 welding heads) ——every two welding heads need a water cooling transformer.
9, Wire feeding way:The line wires and cross wires should be pre-straightened and pre-cut, then be put by manual work.
10, Mesh drawing method:controlled by servo-motor.
11, Material:Suitable for low carbon iron wire, deformed bar, round bar black annealed wire or galvanized (cold galvanized, hot galvanized) processing.
12, Product pulling system the mesh is pulled by gearing system below the mesh.
||Line wire form
|| pre-cut wire
|Weft wire distance
||Weft wire form
|| pre-cut wire
|Line wire distance
|| 380V/50HZ 3 phase
|Width of mesh
||Water cooling Transformer power
|| 125KVA X 12
|| 30-- 45times/min
|| 20X 3.4X 2.1M
|Welding spot heads.
||Length of mesh
|| 7.5 T